Your High-Efficiency Toilet Guide
Q: What is a high-efficiency toilet?
A: It is a toilet that uses flush velocity instead of flush volume to remove waste. Most use about 1.28 gallons per flush, but some models use less than a gallon per flush!
We provide our customers with high quality, durable, and stylish water-saving fixtures in every installation we perform. We guarantee the workmanship of fixtures for one year.
We offer different types of WaterSense certified, high-efficiency toilets depending on each customer’s requirements and standards.
One toilet that has proven to be an excellent option for our single-family customers is the Niagara Stealth 0.8gpf Ultra High-Efficiency Toilet.
- These toilets flush 0.8 gallons per flush.
- Niagara’s patented Stealth Technology features a vacuum-assist pull so water doesn’t have to do all the dirty work.
- They come with a single flush button on top of the toilet tank (or side handle if preferred).
- The elongated models of these toilets are ADA compliant.
- Round and elongated toilets are both offered to suit your bathroom’s size and style.
The SSI No Clog toilet is an excellent option for our hospitality customers. It is virtually impossible to clog, saves on maintenance costs, and only uses 0.8 gallons of water per flush. This toilet is specified and has been installed in many hotel chains across the world including Marriott and Hyatt.
- Elongated, Easy Height Bowl (ADA Compliant)
- This toilet is manufactured with an Easy-Clean bowl glaze making it superior in cleanliness and hygiene.
- This toilet has a 4” trapway and washdown flush technology, which makes it virtually impossible to clog.
- This toilet includes a heavy-duty, soft-close seat.
This toilet is an excellent option for commercial and institutional use. When you need the power of a flushometer toilet but the plumbing is configured for a traditional tank & bowl toilet, this is your solution.
- Paired with Flushmate Pressure-Assist Technology—these toilets are designed to drastically reduce backups or clogs thanks to the Flushmate vessel that pushes waste out of the bowl and into the drain line faster than a gravity flush.
- Elongated toilet bowl with a flush volume of 1.0gpf or 1.28gpf. These toilets are offered in both standard height and ADA compliant models
- Recommend for use in light commercial applications such as strip malls, schools, hotels, gas stations, restaurants, and more!
- Touch-free commercial fixtures, such as flushometers, sink faucets, paper towel dispensers, and soap dispensers.
Contact us if you have additional questions about high-efficiency toilets or any rebates in your area.